ZUCCHINI WITH SALMON AND RICOTTA
It is a fairly easy and quick recipe to make also because it takes no more than 45 minutes between preparation and cooking. You can serve it both as a hot appetizer and as a main course. I accompanied it with a Regaleali Rosé.
- 600 gr courgettes
- 150 gr ricotta
- 150 gr smoked salmon
- 80 gr grated parmesan
- 80 gr breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch of basil
- Wash and trim the courgettes and blanch them in boiling salted water for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Cool them under cold water and cut them in half lengthwise. Empty them of the pulp (which you will keep aside) and cut them in half thus obtaining 2 boats.
- Chop the salmon in a blender and add it to the ricotta and the blended zucchini pulp.
- Add the breadcrumbs and parmesan and finally the chopped basil. Season with salt and pepper and stuff the courgette boats with this mixture.
- Grease a baking dish with oil and put the courgettes in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 25 minutes.
- Remove the courgettes from the oven and let them cool for 4 – 5 minutes before serving.