Warm Lobster Roll Recipe
Warm Lobster Roll Recipe
Introduction to Warm Lobster Roll:
The warm lobster roll recipe is a recipe from the main course of the food. It usually a type of sandwich taken as lunch and highly like. It is usually from the American cuisine. The place of origin that considered too far in the United States and Canada. The description of the lobster roll is such that it is a sandwich often made with the lobster meat that is served on a grilled hot dog-style bun. The sandwich is usually open-faced from the front rather than from the side.
This sandwich is considered to be a native from New England and the Canadian Maritimes. The filling inside the bun or bread can be made tastier by adding in it butter, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper. The butter can also be replaced with mayonnaise according to choice. The other variations of the lobster rolls can make with the addition of celery, scallion, potato chips or French fries. In this article, the discussion will be about the recipe for the lobster rolls along with their nutritional value and kitchen tips.
RECIPE of Warm Lobster Roll
This recipe of the lobster rolls would yield about 8 servings or 8 lobster rolls.
Time to cook warm and delicious lobster rolls:
The total time required for this recipe of lobster rolls is 2 hours and 20 minutes including 2 hours of preparation and 20 minutes of cooking.
- 4 lobsters of about 1 ½ pound, boiled or steamed
- 6 to 8 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Half cup of celery, finely chopped
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sea salt as per taste
- 8 leaves of lettuce
- 8 hot dog buns with top-split
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, softened
Directions for the procedure:
The directions for the method of preparation of the Lobster roll along with the kitchen instructions and magic tips are as follows:
- So, First of all, prepare the lobster meat by removing the nail, claw and knuckle meat from the lobster and make the chunks of the lobster meat of about ½ inch. Refrigerate the lobster meat until it chills.
- Then, Remove the lobster meat from the refrigerator and toss it with the mayonnaise and celery in a bowl. Then season the lobster meat with the salt and pepper. So, Mix it with the lemon juice for sharp taste.
- So, Cover the lobster salad after preparing it and refrigerate it for about 30 minutes or for 6 to 8 hours.
- Then, When the lobster salad is just ready to serve, grill the hot dogs bun for about 1 to 2 minutes by applying the butter on the sides of the bun.
- Then, Place the lettuce leaves inside the buns further topped with the lobster salad.
- So, The delicious lobster roll is ready. Then, Serve and enjoy it with the French fries.
Nutritional value of Warm Lobster Roll Recipe:
The nutritional value of this recipe for the Lobster roll is such that per serving it provides you about 328 kcal of energy along with 21 g of carbohydrates, 23 g of proteins and 15 g of fats. It also provides you with 5 g of saturated fat, 163 mg of cholesterol, 1 g of fiber, 205 IU of Vitamin A, 0.6 mg of Vitamin C, 171 mg – calcium. And 1.7 mg – iron.
So, in the light of the above discussion Lobster roll is a dish from the main course of the food. It is usually a type of sandwich take as lunch and highly like. It is usually from American cuisine. The place of origin that considered too far in the United States and Canada. The description is of the lobster roll such that sandwich often makes with the lobster meat that serves on a grille hot dog-style bun. So, The lobster roll recipe for this article must try in your kitchen. If you try this recipe of the Lobster roll at your home you will definitely end up happily. You will absolutely love it and enjoy it.
For More Detail about site search On Google
More Related Topics: