VEGETABLE MEAT CUTLET
True or false, it’s good.
- 1 kg whole wheat flour
- hot water
- vegetable broth
- bread crumbs
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 pinch of salt
- oil for frying
- mix the flour with hot water and work the mixture to make it elastic.
- Dip it into a large container filled with tap water and let it sit for about an hour.
- Throw in the white water full of flour and knead the dough until it is a yellowish sponge.
- Still under a trickle of tap water, hold the dough in your hands without crumbling it and dry the gluten sponge.
- Cut it into slices, beat them and spread them.
- Dip the gluten slices in the broth and cook them for an hour.
- Turn off the heat, take four slices, pour them into the egg and breadcrumbs and fry them in hot oil.
- Put them to dry in absorbent paper.