Skip to content
- 200 gr mature taleggio cheese
- 1 dl sweet yogurt
- 12 walnut kernels
- 16 slices of bresaola
- 1 green apple
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Chop 6 walnut kernels and cut 200 g of ripe taleggio into small cubes.
- Place them in a container, add 1 dl sweet yogurt and mix with an immersion blender. Season with pepper and add the chopped walnuts. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, remove the mixture from the refrigerator.
- Cut (if necessary) 16 slices of bresaola, spread them with the taleggio and walnut mixture and roll them up to form rolls.
- Cut a green apple into slices.
- Arrange the bresaola rolls on a bed of rocket.
- Add the apple slices and season everything with extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Garnish each plate with 2 walnut kernels and two halved cherry tomatoes and serve.
You may also like...
error: Content is protected by eFoodChef Team Thanks