TREVISO RADICCHIO IN PINK SAUCE
This recipe cannot be commented on. Try it and you will discover a new planet of tastes.
- 2 bunches of Treviso radicchio
- 1/2 shelled pomegranate
- 2 large nuts
- 1 chicken breast steak
- 3 tablespoons pink sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcester sauce
- Cook the chicken breast steak in a saucepan after floured it.
- Let it cool and cut it into strips.
- Cut the Treviso radicchio into pieces of 3 centimeters in length.
- In a bowl, add the chicken, the coarsely chopped walnuts, ½ shelled pomegranate, a pinch of salt, the pink sauce and a few drops of Worcester sauce.
- Mix everything and serve.