TAGLIOLINI WITH SAUSAGE AND ORANGES OF RIBERA DOP
I conceived and prepared this recipe for a Rai 1 broadcast, in my company where my family and I have been growing the Brazilian Ribera Dop and Washington Navel orange for three generations, now recognized with a seal by the EU.
- For fresh pasta
- 500 gr durum wheat flour
- 5 egg
- For the dressing
- 200 gr Ribera sausage
- 2 PDO Ribera oranges
- 2 small onions
- extra virgin olive oil
- 150 gr butter
- 100 gr Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/2 glass Insolia white wine
- Put the flour on the pastry board, and in the center put the eggs. Knead and let the dough rest covered with a cloth for an hour.
- Roll out the dough, taking care to flour both the rolling pin and the dough to prevent it from sticking.
- Fold the dough by rolling it up on itself and make the tagliolini.
- In a pan, fry the onions with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the peeled and reduced sausage into small pieces, deglaze with the wine and leave to cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the orange juice and leave on medium heat until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Turn off the heat, add the grated peel, butter, pepper and Parmesan.
- Boil the pasta in abundant salted water and mix only after the first boil, let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain and add it to the sauce, mix everything on the stove, adding a little pasta cooking water if necessary.