An enchanting and natural flavor, enhanced by the scent of lime, ginger, make it an extremely pleasant appetizer or second course.
- 400 gr sponged stockfish
- 2 squeezed limes
- extra virgin olive oil
- White pepper
- finely chopped ginger
- 1 lemon
- After soaking the stockfish in water for 2 days, place it on the cutting board and fillet it, taking care to remove the few thorns. Obtain rectangles approx. one centimeter and 6/8 cm long.
- Use parchment paper and beat them gently with a meat mallet until you get an oval a few millimeters high.
- Then arrange them in a lozenge and sprinkle them with the juice of 2 limes and 1 lemon, let them rest for 15 minutes.
- Then grate the lime peels to obtain a fine powder and sprinkle it all over the lozenge. Grate at the moment of the white pepper. Very finely chop some fresh ginger and parsley. Add extra virgin olive oil to taste and shake the lozenge lightly by rotating it with your hands.
- Place in the fridge and serve cold with a nice sprig of parsley on each plate.