Stir fry with Ramen noodles
Stir fry with Ramen noodles
Stir fry with Ramen noodles is a dish that basically has its origin from China but is common and eaten throughout Asia and Southeast Asia. Noodles have been the favorite food of Chinese people since ever. The Ramen noodle is a Japanese modification of the Chinese noodles. This recipe name that means the stir fry with Ramen noodles is to make the Japanese style noodles with a special Chinese method that is stir-frying.
Stir-frying is a Chinese technique to cook the food. In this technique, the ingredients of the food are fried in very hot oil. The origin of the stir-frying is mainly China but it has now spread to the other regions of the world as well that include Asia and the west. Different ingredients are cooked in the stir-frying upon which it varies. In this article, the discussion will be about the recipe for the stir fry with Ramen noodles along with its nutritional value.
This recipe of the chicken stir fry with the Ramen noodles would yield about 6 servings. The servings can be increased or decreased by managing the ingredients in that way.
The total time required for this recipe is about 12 minutes; including 5 minutes of preparation and 7 minutes of cooking.
- 4 tablespoons of the vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts, large in size and thinly sliced
- Salt as per taste
- 4 small zucchinis, sliced or chopped
- 16 oz. of the Ramen noodles
- 1 ½ cup of water
For making the stir fry sauce
- 6 tablespoons of the soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of honey or same proportion for the brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of the black pepper or according to your desire
- 4 to 6 cloves of the garlic, chopped or minced
- And 4 teaspoons of the black vinegar
- 4 teaspoon of the sweet soy sauce
For garnishing or serving
- 2 tablespoons of the sesame or chili oil
- Green onions, chopped into small pieces
Directions for the procedure:
- Take a bowl and mix in it the stir fry sauce with all ingredients and after mixing keep it on aside.
- Then, take a large non-stick skillet and put on it the oil and heat it over a high flame. So, when it is hot, fry in it the chopped chunks of the chicken with the dash of salt. Then, continue the frying process for about 1 minute.
- After that add the prepared stir fry sauce into the pan along with the chopped zucchini and mix the whole mixture well.
- So, now, it’s time to add the Ramen noodles. Break the noodles blocks from the center and then put them in the skillet by sliding the cooking mixture on a side and immediately cover the pan with the lid and let the noodles be softened with the steam for about 2 minutes after pouring water on them.
- Turn the side of the Ramen noodles to cook from that side and then with the help of tongs or spatula spread the softened noodles into the cooking mixture and cook it for about 2 minutes without the lid.
- Then, mix the noodles well in the chicken, zucchini and the stir fry sauce. Cook the mixture more for about 2 minutes.
- So, now remove the Ramen noodles from the pan or skillet and put them in the serving dishes.
- Delicious Ramen noodles are ready to enjoy. So, serve them after garnishing with the sesame oil and chopped green onions.
The nutritional value of this recipe is such that per serving it provides you about 597 kcal of energy along with 68 g of carbohydrates, 29 g of proteins and 23 g of fats. It also provides you 57 mg of calcium and 4.8 mg of iron.
So, in the light of the above discussion stir fry with Ramen noodles is a super tasty dish with the tasteful ingredients of the vegetables and the chicken. It is a dish from the Chinese cuisine but is using the Japanese modification of the Chinese noodles and is often enjoyed as a dinner or lunch as well. This article recipe tastes great and will be your most favorite one when you would try it in your kitchen.