Steak Fajita Recipe
Steak Fajita Recipe
Steak Fajita Recipe is a recipe that is from the Dinner course of the dishes. It considers that Mexico is the origin of this dish. The United States can also be considered as the co-origin of this dish of the Steak Fajita. In Mexican cuisine, this dish of the fajita is often taken in the form of grilled meat by having it on the top of the flour tacos or in the corn tortilla.
A variety of meat is mostly liked by people such as chicken, seafood, different beef cuts and also vegetables. The meat that you will use for making fajita mainly depends on your own tongue-preference. In hotels, fajitas usually cook with the bell peppers and onions. The other famous spices that are mostly used in the preparation of the fajitas include lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, shredded cheese, beans, and diced tomatoes. Although there are varieties of meats used in the fajita dish, we would describe the recipe of the Steak Fajita in this article along with its nutritional value and kitchen tips.
RECIPE (Steak Fajitas)
Timing to cook steak fajita recipe:
The total time required for this recipe of the steak fajita is 25 minutes including 10 minutes of preparation and 15 minutes of cooking.
Serving of steak fajita recipe:
This recipe of the Steak Fajita recipe would yield about 2 servings. We can increase or decrease servings.
Ingredients required for steak fajita recipe:
- 4 pounds of the hanger, skirt or flank steaks that sliced into half-inch strips
- 2 red bell peppers that deseeded and sliced into strips
- And 2 green or yellow bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 2 medium-size onions, sliced into long strips
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of cumin, powdered
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 12 to 13 corn tortillas, warmed
- Sour cream
Directions to cook steak fajita recipe at home easily:
So, the directions for the method of the preparation of the steak fajita are as follows:
- So, In a plastic bag, place the steaks and place the onions and the bell peppers into a separate bag.
- Then, Take a jar and combine in it the olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, powdered cumin, cayenne pepper, salt black pepper, and garlic. Then, Seal the jar with the lid and toss well to combine them together.
- So, Pour 1/3 part of the marinade on the steaks, 1/3 on the onions and the bell peppers and store the remaining in the jar for use in during cooking.
- So, Now seal the plastic bags and palace them in the refrigerator to marinate for about 1 hour or overnight.
- Then, heat the cooking oil in the large skillet over the medium-high heat. Then add the vegetables into the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes.
- So, Remove the vegetables from the skillet to the plate.
- Now transfer the steaks from the bag to the skillet and then cook the steaks with the vegetables with the addition of stored marinade.
- So, Steak fajita is ready to serve and enjoy it.
Nutritional value of Steak Fajita Recipe:
The nutritional value of this recipe for the Steak Fajita is such that per serving it provides you about 380 kcal of energy along with 19 g of carbohydrates, 35 g of proteins and 16 g of fats. It also provides you with 4 g of saturated fat, 90 mg of cholesterol, 1 g of fiber, 745 IU of Vitamin A, 43.7 mg of Vitamin C, 75 mg of calcium and 3.8 mg of iron.
So, in the light of the above discussion Steak Fajita is a dish that is from the Dinner course of the dishes and is consider that Mexican is the origin of this dish. The main ingredients of the fajita dish include tortillas, meat, chicken, cheddar cheese, onions, and peppers. Steak Fajita must try in your kitchen and If you try this recipe of the Steak Fajita at your home you will definitely end up happily. You will absolutely love it and enjoy it.
For More Detail about site search On Google
More Related Topics: