Skip to content
SPICY PRAWNS IN HONEY WITH SESAME SEEDS
- 1 kg shelled prawns with the tail
- 2 tablespoons acacia honey
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Clean the prawns leaving the tail in them.
- Pour them into a bowl and add the honey, soy sauce, garlic and chilli. Mix well and cover the container with cling film. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- When you decide to cook them, pour all the mixture into a lightly oiled pan and sauté the prawns for a few minutes, until the soy sauce is completely absorbed.
- Serve on a bed of salad, garnished with sesame seeds.
You may also like...
error: Content is protected by eFoodChef Team Thanks