S’more Cupcake Recipe
S’more Cupcake Recipe
S’more cupcake recipe is a dish from the dessert course of the food. It has been belonging to the American cuisine of dishes. It is usually a campfire treat that is very famous in the whole United States of America. Its simple introduction is that beyond cupcakes, it is made by using Graham’s crackers, marshmallows and the chocolate sandwiched between the crackers. But if in case of cupcakes, it is using the same ingredients as the marshmallow filling and chocolate but with a soft sponge honey Graham’s cake.
It may also be topped with any type of tasty frosting such as the chocolate filling. In the preparation of S’more cupcake, the cupcakes are first formed that are the small size cakes by placing Graham’s cake batter into the cupcake pans which are then further decorated. The word S’more simply means “some more”. Previously S’more was known as the Graham’s cracker sandwiches. We can say the S’more cupcake as one of its variations. So, In history, it is known that they were mostly eaten in the summer camps. The main ingredients of the S’more cupcake are the chocolate, marshmallow and Graham’s cake. So, This article discusses the recipe for the S’more cupcake along with their nutritional value.
RECIPE (S’more Cupcake Recipe)
This recipe of the S’more cupcakes would yield about 36 servings or 36 cupcakes.
Time required to cook S’more Cupcake Recipe:
The total time required for this recipe of S’more cupcakes is 53 minutes including 35 minutes of preparation and 18 minutes of cooking.
Ingredients for S’more Cupcake Recipe:
For the Cupcakes
- 2 ½ cup of cake flour
- 2 cups of Graham flour
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- Half teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of milk
- Half cup of honey
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
For Marshmallow filling
- 2 cups of marshmallow cream
For making the chocolate frosting
- 2 cups of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 ½ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 cups of sugar, powdered
- Half cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of small marshmallows for garnishing
Directions for making of S’more Cupcake Recipe:
- So, First of all, preheat the oven up to 350. Then, prepare the cupcake pans lining with parchment paper.
- Then, Take a bowl and mix in it the cake flour, Graham flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon with the electric mixer.
- Now mix the eggs and butter into the mixture until smooth.
- Then pour in it the sour cream, milk, honey, and vanilla and beat for about 2 to 3 minutes until completion.
- So, Place the batter into the prepared cupcake pans and bake for about 16 to 20 minutes.
- Then top with the marshmallow filling and the chocolate frosting finally garnishing with the small marshmallows.
Making the chocolate frosting
- In a bowl, with the help of an electric mixer mix together butter, salt, cocoa powder and add about 1/3 of the sugar.
- Add the remaining powder sugar in the batches and mix well.
- Then stir the vanilla and whip cream in the mixture and whip until become fluffy and frosty.
The nutritional value of this recipe for the S’more cupcakes are such that per serving it provides you about 404 kcal of energy along with 50 g of carbohydrates, 3 g of proteins and 22 g of fats. It also provides you with 13 g of saturated fat, 75 mg of cholesterol, 2 g of fiber, 690 IU of Vitamin A, 0.1 mg of Vitamin C, 48 mg of calcium and 1.0 mg of iron.
So, in the light of the above discussion S’more cupcake is a dish from the dessert course of the food. It has been belonging to the American cuisine of dishes. It usually a campfire treat that very famous in the whole United States of America. So, Its simple introduction is that beyond cupcakes, it is made by using Graham’s crackers, marshmallows and the chocolate sandwiched between the crackers. But if in case of cupcakes, it is using the same ingredients as the marshmallow filling and chocolate but with a soft sponge honey Graham’s cake. It may also top with any type of tasty frosting such as the chocolate filling. S’more cupcake recipe must try in your kitchen. So, If you try this recipe of the S’more cupcakes at your home you will definitely end up happily. You will absolutely love it and enjoy it.
For More Detail about site search On Google
More Related Topics: