SHRIMP WITH ROCKET
It is preferable to prepare this appetizer 1 or 2 hours in advance by keeping it cool and stirring occasionally to make the prawns flavor well. But the rocket should only be added at the end!
- 500 gr medium-sized red prawns
- 200 gr rocket
- lemon juice
- extra virgin olive oil
- Dip the prawns in boiling water leaving them for 3 minutes, then drain and clean them.
- Once cold, season them with oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- About ten minutes before serving, add a handful of chopped rocket, mixing well, then arrange the prawns on a serving tray lined with the whole rocket leaves.
- Variation: serve inside mini pineapples cut in half and hollowed out, adding the diced pulp to the mixture of prawns and rocket.