SEA DELIGHTS WITH GORGONZOLA JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT
Simple but unusual recipe. An appetizer with a combination of fish and cheese (gorgonzola) is not one of my favorites, but tasting it, I had to change my mind.
- 4 scallop shells
- 100 gr cleaned cuttlefish
- 100 gr baby squid
- 100 gr shelled shrimp tails
- 100 gr monkfish
- 400 gr cooking cream
- 200 gr sweet gorgonzola
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 onion
- 40 gr butter
- In a pan, fry the onion with the butter, add the squid cut and cleaned, cook over moderate heat adding, if necessary, fish broth (also granular).
- Then put the cuttlefish in order first, then, when almost cooked, the monkfish deprived of the bone and cut into regular cubes, and finally the shrimp tails.
- Pour the cream, diced gorgonzola, mustard; over medium heat, mix everything until it thickens and binds everything together. Season with salt if necessary.
- Put the delight in the shells and brown in the oven at 200 – 220 °.
- Serve immediately and garnish with vegetables to taste.