SAVORY MUFFINS WITH DRIED TOMATOES
An idea that came to me to use dried tomatoes that had been languishing in my pantry for a long time. With the doses I indicate I have made 24 (therefore for 12 people considering 2 each). At my house, however, these Dried Tomato Muffins were made out in just a few minutes: I only saved 4 for my wife and me.
- 300 gr flour
- 100 ml milk
- 2 egg
- 100 ml seed oil
- 1-2 pinches salt
- 1 packet of yeast for pizzas and savory pies
- 12 dried cherry tomatoes
- 20 green olives in brine, pitted
- to taste freshly ground black pepper
- First, chop the dried tomatoes with a knife and – after having drained and dried them – the olives.
- Keep it all aside. Turn on the oven and bring it to a temperature of 180 °.
- Now beat the eggs and add a pinch of salt and a grind of black pepper.
- Add the milk, oil, flour and yeast and mix well with the help of an electric whisk, however, using it at low speed.
- Once you have a homogeneous mixture, add the tomatoes and olives.
- Then take the muffin molds and put inside the cups that you can easily find on the market.
- Pour the mixture into each mold, sprinkle the surface of each muffin with sesame seeds and put everything in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and serve the muffins after letting them cool.