RUSTIC ZUCCHINI AND SWEET POTATO TART
A zucchini and potato tart can save your sight when you need to quickly cook a dish that is satisfying for the palate but also for the tummy. Follow the recipe and let us see your masterpiece!
- 200 gr courgettes
- 200 gr sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- 1 pinch of dry powdered rosemary
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 50 gr cooked ham
- 1 egg
- 1/2 glass of milk
- 1 roll of shortcrust pastry
- Slice the courgettes and sauté them with a little garlic, parsley and a pinch of salt.
- Cut the sweet potatoes very thin.
- Line a pan with the roll of shortcrust pastry, pour the courgettes and place the potatoes on top.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of rosemary, grated Parmesan and chopped cooked ham.
- Beat the egg with the milk, add a pinch of salt and pour the mixture over the vegetables.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.