ROSE WITH SPECK
They are excellent to accompany an aperitif, to put in an appetizer and also to take away for a picnic.
- 200 gr flour
- 150 gr speck
- 1 yolk
- 1/2 cube of brewer’s yeast
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 35 gr olive oil
- 75 gr butter
- 75 gr milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Make a fountain with the flour and add the sugar, oil, salt, pepper and yeast dissolved in the warm milk. Knead well and for a long time.
- Divide the dough in two and roll out the two parts in the shape of a rectangle.
- In the mixer put the speck and butter to make them become a cream.
- Spread the cream on the sheets and roll them up on themselves.
- Cut logs about 2 cm wide. Close well only one side of the log, as if it were the lower part of a rose.
- Put them to rise on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper, well spaced from each other. Preheat the oven to 200 ° and then let them cook for about 25 minutes.