POTATO CROQUETTES WITH CHEESE AND LEEK
Excellent for a dinner with friends.
- 600 gr white potatoes
- 3 egg
- 60 gr aged fontina cheese
- 30 gr grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped leek
- 1 bunch parsley
- 20 gr butter
- bread crumbs
- frying oil
- Wash and boil the whole potatoes for 30 minutes in salted water.
- Peel them while still hot and mash them in a bowl in which you will add the leek, parsley, flaked butter, Parmesan, 2 eggs, salt and pepper.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and fill with diced fontina; close the croquette by flattening it slightly.
- Beat the remaining egg and pass the croquettes first in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs and fry them in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain them and place them on kitchen paper.