POLENTA ROLL WITH RADICCHIO, FONTINA CHEESE AND SPECK
A tasty and refined first course, it is also good for parties.
- For the polenta
- 400 g polenta
- 400 gr of water
- For the stuffing
- 1 chttps: //www.ilgiornaledelcibo.it/wp-admin/post.php? Post = 1403 & action = edit # expo radicchio trevigiano
- 300 gr fontina DOP
- 200 gr PGI speck
- 3 – 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 sprigs parsley
- black pepper
- sea salt
- Wash, peel and thinly slice the radicchio.
- Brown the radicchio with the diced speck, the oil and the minced garlic. Sauté for a few minutes, lightly salt and pepper, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Spread the radicchio on the polenta, spread over the diced fontina, roll up and put in the oven.
- Serve immediately.