Oysters are not only eaten raw, they are also delicious cooked. Always be careful not to overcook them, because they lose taste and softness. Very good with a sparkling white wine.
- 24 oysters
- 5 cl fresh cream
- 75 gr butter
- 7 cl white wine
- Open the oysters, remove them from their shells and recover their water.
- Wash the shells and set them aside.
- Filter the water from the oysters and put it in a saucepan.
- Place the oysters in their water and add the cream, white wine and butter.
- Add pepper and boil for 30 seconds.
- Remove the oysters and keep them warm.
- Reduce the sauce until you get a greasy sauce.
- Return the oysters to their shells and add the sauce. Serve immediately.