PASTA WITH BEAN PEELS (PODS)
seen on TV, tried and… liked !!!
- extra virgin olive oil
- 8 anchovy fillets in salt or oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 300 bean husks
- 2 slices stale bread into cubes
- 400 gr pasta to taste
- Wash the pods well, keeping the beans aside for other use at your pleasure.
- Dip them in cold water. Meanwhile, boil the water in a saucepan, which you will need to cook the pasta.
- Add salt and as soon as it starts to boil, add the pods, well washed and cut into 1 cm pieces. about.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the oil and garlic in a large pan, then brown the bread cubes, which must be golden brown.
- Add the anchovies and mash them with a fork, then add the blanched and drained pods and cook for a few minutes.
- Cook the pasta, drain it al dente and add it to the sauce, tossing it in order to mix everything well.
- Serve hot sprinkled with grated cheese and a sprinkle of pepper.