OZIADAS AND ROCKET
A prince of seafood appetizers.
- 500 gr oziadas (actinia or sea anemones)
- 20 rocket leaves
- olive oil
- peanut oil for frying
- fine semolina
- 1 lemon
- Wash the oziadas and let them drain in a colander.
- Dry them well with absorbent paper and insemolatele. Wait half an hour.
- Heat the oil for frying and, before dipping the oziadas, pass them back into the semolina. They need little cooking. A minute and a half and they must be turned. One by one. As soon as they are golden they should be removed and spread on absorbent paper. Salt.
- Prepare a large plate where the guttiau bread is to be placed. Over the rocket and add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Garnish with thin lemon wedges and serve hot.