No-bake Christmas treats
No-bake Christmas treats
In this article, you will come to know about a few no-bake Christmas treats recipes. Here I will discuss a no of traditional recipes which are making on Christmas like cookies. So, here you will find recipes of chocolate peanut butter graham, gooey caramel-topped gingersnaps, and about no-bake chocolate hazelnut thumbprints cookies.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams
The time required for this recipe is 3o minutes.
So, this recipe will yield 3 dozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams.
So, the required ingredients for this recipe are given below:
- 1 jar (18 ounces) peanut butter
- And 1 package (14.3 ounces) graham cracker, broken into rectangles
- 1 and ½ pounds milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
Step by step instructions for this recipe are given below:
- So, separate all the crackers into rectangles. Then, take a tablespoonful of peanut butter and spread it on one side of half of no of crackers. Then place remaining crackers on the top of peanut butter’s crackers; refrigerate them only for 15 minutes and check if peanut butter is not firmed then again refrigerate and wait until it firm.
- Next, melt candy coating in a microwave oven, and stir until smooth. Dip crackers in coating until completely covered by chocolate, and allow excess chocolate to drip off.
- So, use waxed paper-lined baking sheets and place crackers on it; allow them to stand. Use an airtight container for storage and place it in a cool and dry place.
1 piece of delicious chocolaty cracker provides you 141 cal along with 8 g fat including 4 g saturated fat and 0 g cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 15 g carbs including 10g sugars and 1 g fiber, and 3 g protein.
Gooey Caramel-Topped Gingersnaps
The time required for this recipe is 30 minutes.
This recipe will yield 3 and ½ dozen of Gooey Caramel-Topped Gingersnaps.
The required ingredients for this recipe are given below:
- 42 gingersnap cookies
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramel
- ¼ cup of 2% milk or heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- 12 ounces white or dark chocolate candy coating, melted
- Chocolate jimmies or finely chopped honey-roasted peanuts
Step by step instruction is given below :
- So, take waxed paper-lined baking sheets and make a single layer of cookies on it. Melt caramels with milk and stir until they become smooth. So, now add 1 cup chopped peanuts in it and stir. Then, take 1 teaspoonful and spread over each cookie, place them in the refrigerator and let them set.
- Then next dip cookie halfway into melted candy coating and allow excess to drip off. So, now place them on a baking sheet and sprinkle with jimmies; Refrigerate and let them set.
These nutritional values are calculated without jimmies. 1 cookie gives you 128 cal including 5 g fat including 3 g saturated fat and 1 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 19 g carbs including 14 g sugar and, and 2 g protein.
No-bake Chocolate Hazelnut Thumbprints
The total time required for this recipe is 30 minutes plus chilling time.
This recipe will produce 3 and ½ dozen of no-bake chocolate hazelnut thumbprints.
- 1 cartoon (8 ounces) spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- ½ cup Nutella
- 2 and ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 1 cup whole hazelnuts, toasted
Instructions are as follows:
- Take a large bowl beat cream cheese, melted chocolate, and Nutella until blended well. Then, stir with cracker crumbs. Place in refrigerator until firm enough to roll, about 30 minutes.
- Make balls of this mixture about 1 inch then roll in chopped hazelnuts. Then, make a depression in the center of each with the help of the end of a wooden spoon handle. So, now fill this depression with a hazelnut. Then, store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
1 cookie gives you 11 cal along with 8g fat including 2 g saturated fat and 3 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium,10 g carbs including 6 g sugar and 1 g fiber. And 2 g protein.
in the light of the above discussions, you came to know about the recipes of no-bake Christmas treats. So, you can enjoy delicious cookies without the worry about baking. So, try these recipes you will definitely enjoy them.