MEDITERRANEAN PRAWNS IN CITRUS CITRONETTE
Dear friends, in this post I would like to offer you a very interesting combination of food and wine tasting, which will surely be able to seduce your palate. A purely Mediterranean dish that I often prepare when I receive guests with very demanding and refined tastes.
- 12 red prawns from the Mediterranean
- 5 juicy lemons
- 1 Orange
- orange zest
- Lemon peel
- 2 cloves of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- pink peppercorns
- Shell only the stem of the crustaceans keeping them intact and then place them in a baking dish.
- Meanwhile, prepare a citronette (emulsion) consisting of: lemon juice, orange juice, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, pink pepper and salt. Beat vigorously until the mixture is smooth.
- Then cover the prawns with the emulsion by marinating them for at least an hour.
- When you serve the dish, add a handful of finely chopped parsley, the grated lemon and orange zest and a drizzle of oil.