In these days I prepared salmon trout fillets with salt and fragrant herbs for 24 hours, after this time I first freed them from salt and herbs, then I washed them with white wine, and dried them in the sun and in the sun. air for a day, having to leave, I don’t have time to smoke them, vacuum them up and put them in the fridge, I’ll complete the job when I come back from vacation.
- 2 salmon fillets 500gr each
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3-4 handfuls of chopped parsley
- 1-2 handfuls of white pepper
- From the fillets all the bones must be carefully removed with the help of eyelash tweezers, but leave the skin, then both fillets should be sprinkled with salt, sugar, parsley, rosemary and white pepper.
- Once this is done, the two fillets must be joined on the pulp side (thus leaving the skin on the outside) and then wrapped in a sheet of wet baking paper and aluminum on the outside, the package obtained must be placed in a container where it can lie flat, with two or more overturned saucers on the bottom that will keep it isolated from the liquid that will form, place it in the refrigerator for no less than 24 hours with a light weight on top.
- After the time necessary for the salmon to macerate, the fillets must be removed from the refrigerator and cleaned of the sauce we used.
- The two fillets are cut into thin transversal slices, we will arrange the slices on a flat plate, sprinkle with a drizzle of exv oil. of olive and lemon juice and if you like very thin rings of spring onion.