It’s a bit long but tasty and cheap recipe.
- 4 fresh unpacked
- 50 gr butter
- 1 small, fresh onion
- 1 tablespoon parmesan
- liquid cream
- black pepper
- white pepper
- 1 small glass of brandy
- Thinly slice the onion and brown it gently in the butter.
- In the meantime, clean and fillet the mackerel, dry them with a little kitchen paper and then add them to the sauté. Skip everything for a few minutes and deglaze with brandy.
- Once the alcohol has vanished, add salt and pepper with the white pepper and transfer the mixture to the mixer with the parmesan and cream.
- Operate for a few seconds (until everything is homogeneous) and put the mixture in a mold previously oiled with sweet almond oil.
- Leave in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour and then serve with chive stems and citrus slices.