How to cover the molds with jelly, we keep them in the freezer, in the meantime we prepare the gelatin with sheets or using the powder one, when it is lukewarm we pour the desired amount into the frozen molds, rotating them so that it solidifies not only in the bottom but also in the walls.
- 250 gr chicken livers cleaned of gall and nerves
- 100 gr butter
- 30 gr Marsala
- 30 gr brandy
- 0.5 dl sweet yogurt
- 1 sheet isinglass
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pinch of sugar
- Marinate the livers in a bowl with salt and sugar for 1/2 hour.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a little butter (or lard) and sauté the livers over high heat, leaving them pink inside.
- Soften the isinglass in cold water for a few minutes and squeeze it.
- In a pan, boil the cognac and the port with the bay leaf and add the isinglass, melt it well.
- Blend the livers, add the alcohol mixture without the bay leaf, the butter (the butter can be replaced by lard or sweet lard) and finally the yogurt, mix well, pour into the chosen molds, if you prefer prepared with gelatin , leave covered with transparent paper in a cool place.