A quick snack to organize that never catches us unprepared in case of unexpected guests. Also excellent for an aperitif.
- 1 pack of puff pastry
- tomato puree
- mozzarella cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- Roll out the pastry roll and cut out the discs with a stencil.
- Season the tomato puree with oil, salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the mozzarella from its liquid well and crumble it.
- Prick each disc of pastry with a fork and season with the tomato emulsion and mozzarella.
- Arrange the pizzas on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and cook for 20 minutes at 200 ° C.