How to make stir fry noodles
How to make stir fry noodles
Stir fry noodle is a dish that basically has its origin from China but is common and eaten throughout Asia and Southeast Asia. Noodles have been the favorite food of Chinese people since ever. This recipe name that means the stir fry noodles is to make the noodles with a special Chinese method that is stir-frying. Stir-frying is a Chinese technique to cook the food. In this technique, So, the ingredients of the food are fried in a small amount of very hot oil. The origin of the stir-frying is mainly China but it has now spread to the other regions of the world as well that include Asia and the west. So, Different ingredients are cooked in the stir-frying upon which it varies. This recipe will deal with the recipe for the stir fry noodles and its nutritional value.
This recipe would yield about 2 servings. The servings can be increased or decreased by managing the ingredients in that way.
The total time required for this recipe is 15 minutes; 5 minutes for preparation and 10 minutes for cooking.
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 200 g of fresh noodles or 150 g of the dried noodles
- 1 cup of the chicken small cubes
- 4 cups of different vegetables that are finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons of the All-purpose Chinese stir fry sauce
- Half cup of the water
Base flavorings (optional)
- Garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, finely chopped
- Birdseye chili finely chopped, about 1 teaspoon
Extra flavorings (you can choose any one of them or all of them according to your choice)
- Sriracha, chili bean paste about 2 teaspoons
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce, for taste
- 2 teaspoons of the rice vinegar for tartness
- 4 tablespoons of coriander leaves or fresh cilantro
Directions for the procedure:
The instructions are:
- First of all, boil the water and cook the noodles in them for about 5 to 7 minutes. So, If you are using the dried noodles, then follow the instructions on the pack.
- Then, prepare the chicken by cutting them into small slices or cubes.
- Take a pan and heat the oil in it over the high flame. When the oil becomes hot, pour the base flavorings into the oil and cook them for about 10 sec and avoid them from burning.
- Then, it starts adding the vegetables into the oil depending upon the length of cooking time. At first, add the onions and the chicken bites at the same time, followed by the broccoli and other vegetables such as carrots, leafy greens, zucchini, eggplant, beans, and other vegetables. At the last add the tender vegetables such as cabbage, peas, and others.
- Cook all the vegetables and once cooked remove them from heat and add the beans, leafy greens, noodles, water, sauce, and extra flavors.
- Put the pan back on the heat and gently toss them for about 1 minute so that the sauce is thickened.
- Tasteful stir fry noodles are ready to serve. Serve immediately.
Per serving this recipe provides you about 554 kcal of energy along with the 46.5 g of carbohydrates, 28 g of proteins and 31.2 g of fat.
So, in the light of the above discussion stir fry noodles are super tasty with the tasteful ingredients of the vegetables and the chicken. It is a dish from Chinese cuisine and often enjoys dinner. So, this article recipe tastes great and will be your most favorite one.