How to make stir fry chicken
How to make stir fry chicken
Stir-frying is a Chinese technique to cook the food. In this technique, the ingredients of the food are fried in a small amount of very hot oil. The origin of the stir-frying is mainly China but it has now spread to the other regions of the world as well that include Asia and the west. Different ingredients are cooked in the stir-frying upon which it varies. So, It may be the chicken stir-frying, beef stir-frying or the vegetables stir-frying. So, in this article, we are going to discuss the chicken stir-frying as it is too gorgeous to taste with a perfect balance of sweet and savory. Then, this article will provide you the recipe for chicken stir-frying along with its nutritional value.
This recipe would yield about 8 servings of the dish. So, the servings can be reduced or increased by managing the ingredients in that way.
The total time required for this recipe is 30 minutes that includes the 15 minutes of cooking with the 15 minutes of preparation.
For the chicken stir fry
- 2 pounds of the chicken thighs cut into pieces
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 4 tablespoons of the oil
- 2 tablespoons of the butter
- and 2 cups of the chopped broccoli
- 2 small carrots cut into cubes
- 16 oz of the mushrooms in sliced form
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 8 garlic cloves in minced form
- 1 onion cut into cubes
- ¾ cup of cashews
For the stir fry sauce
- 1 cup of the chicken broth
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoon of the corn starch
Directions for the procedure:
The instructions include:
- First of all, cut down the excess fat from the chicken thighs and make small cubes of it. Then, cut down the vegetables up to the size of the chicken pieces.
- Then, combine all the sauce ingredients for the stir-frying in a bowl.
- Take a large pan and place it over medium heat and put about 2 tablespoons of the oil over it. When the oil is hot, add the chicken into it. Cook the chicken until browned and remove and keep it to a side when cooked.
- Then, put the other 2 tablespoons of the oil and butter on the skillet with the broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, red peppers, onion, and carrots. Cook them until the vegetables are tender and crispy.
- Then, put back the chicken into the skillet with the garlic and the ginger and cook for about 1 minute with frequent stirring.
- Add the cashews and the sauce into it and heat until boil. Then reduce the flame and leave the sauce and the mixture to be simmered for some time until the sauce gets thickens.
- So, delicious chicken stir fry is ready to enjoy. Serve it by garnishing with the sesame seeds and onion.
So, this dish will provide you about 523 kcal per serving along with 36 g of fat, 25 g of carbohydrates and 26 g of protein.
So, in a nutshell, chicken stir fry is a very savory dish and can be quickly prepared with little effort. Trying this recipe in your kitchen will give you a pleasant experience and taste.