How to make savory mince
How to make savory mince
Savory mince is a recipe that is made mainly of the ground beef, carrots, tomatoes, potatoes, and many other ingredients. It has a semi-liquid consistency. So, It is served and enjoyed in various forms as with the rice, on the toasts or many others. In this article, the discussion will be about the recipe for the savory mince along with with its nutritional value and the kitchen tips.
This recipe of the savory mince would yield about 2 servings. The servings can increase or decrease by the amount of the ingredients in that way.
The total time required for this recipe is 50 minutes; 10 minutes of preparation and 40 minutes of cooking.
- The ingredients are as follows:
- Half tablespoon of the olive oil
- Half of the brown onion in finely chopped form
- 250 g of beef mince
- 1 tablespoon of the instant beef gravy powder
- Half cup of the tomato puree
- 200 g of the potatoes, peeled and diced in your desired size
- 150 g of carrots, peeled and sliced
- 100 g of the button mushrooms, diced
- Half cup of the frozen peas and the corn mixture, steamed
- For serving the savory mince, steam the white rice
Directions for the procedure:
- Take a saucepan and heat the oil in it over medium-high heat. Pour the onions and mince into the pan and cook it with continuous stirring with the help of the wooden spoon so that the mince broke. Cook the mince for about 6 to 8 minutes or until it is browned.
- Then, add the gravy powder, tomato puree and half cup of the cold water into the mince. So, Stir the mixture to combine all.
- Then, add the carrots and the potatoes to the pan. Season (salt and pepper).
- Cover the pan and then bring it to boil. Then reduce the heat to low medium flame and let the mixture simmer with occasional stirring for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- So, after that, add the mushroom and the pea mixture to the cooking mince. Then cook the mixture for about 5 minutes and serve with the rice.
The nutritional value of the savory mince is such that per serving it will provide you about 628 kcal of energy along with 17.3 g of fat, 35.3 g of protein and 76.5 g of carbohydrates.
So, in the light of the above discussion savory mince is the very delicious dish that can be enjoyed and served in different ways. This article gives you an easy and tastier recipe for the savory mince. When you will try this recipe in your kitchen you will find it really good and flavorful.