How to make ravioli lasagna
How to make ravioli lasagna
Ravioli lasagna is a dish from the main course. Lasagna or Lasagne is a dish from the Italian cuisine. It is usually served as the dish of the dinner course that can be cooked very tastily. It is a culinary dish that is often made with the layers of pasta, alternated sauces and ingredients such as meats, vegetables and topped with the melted or grated cheese. In it, the cooked pasta is combined with the other ingredients and then is baked in the oven or can also be made in the slow cooker.
The pasta used in this recipe of the lasagna is the Ravioli pasta that also has its origin from Italy. This is such a type of pasta that is having a filling inside the pasta dough. Ravioli lasagna is a traditional dish of Italian cuisine. The lasagna is served usually in cut square portions, circular or semi-circular. In this article, the discussion will be about the recipe for the Ravioli lasagna along with its nutritional value.
This recipe of the crockpot lasagna would yield about 16 servings. The servings can increase or decrease by managing the ingredients in that way.
The total time required for this recipe is 1 hour and 15 minutes; including 15 minutes of preparation and 1 hour of cooking.
- 2pound of the ground beef
- 1 of the medium size onion
- Kosher salt as per taste
- Black pepper freshly ground as per taste
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 oz. of jar marinara
- 32 oz. of whole milk ricotta
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups of the parmesan cheese, freshly grated, divided equally
- ½ cup of the basil seeds, freshly chopped and a bit more for garnishing
- 2 packages of the frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, shredded or grated
Directions for the procedure:
- First of all, preheat the oven up to about 350 degrees F. Prepare a 9 13 inches baking dish by applying oil or butter in it or in other words grease it.
- Take a large size non-stick skillet and heat it over the medium flame and then once it gets heated add in it the ground beef and onion.
- After that, season the ground beef with salt and ground black pepper. Cook the ground beef until it is appealing brown or gives a pleasant smell. So, to continue the cooking of the ground beef for about 10 minutes.
- Drain off the fat from the beef and then again transfer the beef to the skillet. Add the garlic and the marinara into the cooking ground beef and cook it for about 5 minutes by reducing the heat so that the all added ingredients are simmered properly.
- During the beef is cooking, take another medium bowl and combine in it the ricotta, egg, ½ cup of the parmesan cheese, basil, garlic powder. Season the bowl mix with the salt and pepper and combine it to mix well with continuous stirring.
- Then, starts making the lasagna layers in the prepared pan. First of all spread the 1/3 of the meat sauce followed with a single layer of the ravioli, remaining meat sauce, ricotta, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.
- Repeat the layers in such a way that ends with cheese coatings.
- Cover the baking dish loosely with the Aluminum foil and bake it for about 30 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake the dish for 15 minutes more or until the lasagna becomes bubbly and crispy golden.
- Garnish the ravioli lasagna with the basil and serve hot.
This recipe of the fish Tacos will provide you about 392.4 kcal of energy for your daily activities along with the 48.1 g of carbohydrates, 17.3 g of proteins and 16.9 g of fats. It also provides you with, 41.3 % of vitamin A, 28.7 % of vitamin C, 15.3 % of iron and 25.9 % of calcium.
So, in the light of the above discussion Ravioli lasagna is a traditional dish of Italian cuisine. The lasagna serves usually in cut square portions, circular or semi-circular. Ravioli lasagna tastes yummy and is incredibly tasty. This recipe for the Ravioli lasagna tastes great when you would try in your kitchen.