How to make Pasta bake with mince
How to make Pasta bake with mince
Pasta bake is a type of dish that is containing the pasta as the main ingredient. Pasta is mainly from Italian origin and is involved in a variety of dishes making. And pasta bake is usually from the dinner course and is enjoyed a lot at the dining table. If left, you can also enjoy it the next day either cold or by heating it up in the microwave with a spoon of water to prevent it from drying out.
Pasta bake with mince doesn’t only belong to Italian cuisine but it is also one of the favorite dishes of American and British cuisine. The pasta bake has a wide range of variety on the basis of ingredients it uses as the chicken pasta bake, ground beef pasta bake, vegetables pasta bake and many more. Cheese is also a top ingredient used in the pasta bake. In this article, the pasta bake with mince (grounded beef) will be provided with its recipe and the nutritional value.
This recipe of the pasta bake will yield about 4 servings of the cheesy chicken pasta bake.
The total time required for this is about 1 hour and 10 minutes that is split into 55minutes of cooking and 15 minutes for its preparation.
The main ingredients for Pasta bake with mince include olive oil, onion, garlic, beef mince (grounded beef), tomatoes, beef stock, dried mixed herbs, Worcestershire sauce, dried penne pasta, and mozzarella cheese and if you want you can add any other cheese as your taste and desire.
All these ingredients of Pasta bake with mince along with their measured quantities are given below:
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 onion that (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed or finely chopped)
- 500 grams of beef mince (ground beef)
- 1x 400 gram (chopped) tomatoes
- 1/4 to 2/4 cup of tomato paste
- 1 to 1/2 cup of beef stock
- And 1 Tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups dried penne pasta
- 1/2 to 1 cup mozzarella cheese (or any other cheese)
Direction for the procedure:
The step by step instructions for pasta bake with mince is with kitchen tips and instructions:
- Take a large and deep pan and boil the water in it for cooking the pasta. Cook and boil the pasta in this water for less than 1 minute. Once the pasta is al dente then drain it and set aside.
- During the time when pasta is cooking take a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil on it and heat it over medium heat, add the onion and garlic and cook them for 2 minutes until fragrant. Add the beef mince and brown it for further 5 minutes.
- Then, add tomatoes, tomato paste, beef stock, mixed herbs & Worcestershire sauce in it and stir to combine.
- So, now, reduce heat to medium to low, add the strained pasta and stir to combine.
- Then, preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 2quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. So, Now, pour the remaining half of the pasta into the baking dish. So, top with half of the Provolone and half of the Mozzarella. Then, pour the remaining pasta on top and top with the remaining Provolone and Mozzarella, and sprinkle the Parmesan on top.
- So, bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- So, delicious cheesy creamy delicious pasta bake with mince is ready. Then, serve it warm by garnishing with the parsley leaves.
The nutritional values for this recipe per serving are such that:
Per serving of Pasta bake with mince will provide you
- Calories: 558Kcal
- Fat: 32 g
- 12Saturated Fat and 99mg Cholesterol
- Sodium: 666mg
- Potassium: 1005mg
- Carbohydrates: 34mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 32g
- Vitamin A: 485IU
- Vitamin C: 14.9mg
- Calcium: 174mg
Tips for making a pasta bake with mince:
- You can use shredded Provolone if you can find it, but slices of cheese add more taste and creaminess in this recipe.
- So, this penne pasta bake with mince makes great leftovers!
- Make it up until right before you bake it.
Cover and refrigerate. Then let it come to room temperature for about 30 minutes before baking it. You will know when it is ready when the cheese is melting and bubbling.
So, in a nutshell, it is easy Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. This pasta bake with mince dish is a perfect, budget-friendly, midweek meal that everyone will love.