How to make crockpot lasagna
How to make crockpot lasagna
Crockpot lasagna is a dish from the main course. Lasagna or Lasagne is a dish from the Italian cuisine. It is usually served as the dish of the dinner course that can be cooked very tastily. It is a culinary dish that is often made with the layers of pasta, alternated sauces and ingredients such as meats, vegetables and topped with the melted or grated cheese. In it, the cooked pasta is combined with the other ingredients and then is baked in the oven or can also be made in the slow cooker. The lasagna serves usually in cut square portions. In this article, the discussion will be about the recipe for the crockpot lasagna along with its nutritional value.
This recipe of the crockpot lasagna would yield about 4 servings. The servings can increase or decrease by managing the ingredients in that way. can
The total time required for this recipe is 4 hours and 10 minutes; including 10 minutes of preparation and 4 hours of cooking.
- ¼ pound of the ground beef
- ¼ pound of the ground Italian sausage
- Half teaspoon of the Italian seasoning
- ¼ cups of the chopped onion
- 12 ounce of the spaghetti sauce
- Half cup of the water
- 8 oz. of the ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup of the parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large egg
- 4 to 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
Directions for the procedure:
- Take a slow cooker and spray it with the cooking spray and keep it on aside.
- Then, take a pan and place it over the medium heat. Then brown the hamburger and the Italian sausages in the pan.
- Remove the grease and then add the onions and the Italian seasonings. Cook the onions until they are soft and then add these onions to the sauce and stir by adding ¼ cup of water. Let the mixture simmer for about 5 minutes.
- When the sauce is being simmered, mix the ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and the egg together.
- Put about a cup of the sauce on the bottom of the crockpot and then place the 2 lasagna noodles over the sauce. Then spread the cheese mixture over the noodles and make about 2 more layers like that or until the time when all the ingredients are present.
- So, now, pour down about ¼ cup of water around the sides.
- Then, sprinkle the leftover mozzarella cheese on the top of all sets of the crockpot. Then cook it on low flame for about 4 to 5 hours or until the noodles are tender or soft.
- So, Your favorite and tasty crockpot lasagna are ready to serve and enjoy
Per serving this recipe would give you about 523 kcal of energy along with 31 g of carbohydrates, 29 g of proteins and 30 g of fat.
So, in the light of the above discussion crockpot lasagna is a dish from Italian cuisine and is incredibly tasty. This recipe for the crockpot lasagna tastes great when you would try in your kitchen.