How to make chicken pasta
How to make chicken pasta
Chicken pasta is a type of dish that is containing the pasta as the main ingredient. Pasta is mainly from Italian origin and is involved in a variety of dishes making. Pasta exists in different forms. Chicken Pasta is usually from the main dinner course and is enjoyed a lot at the dining table. Chicken Pasta doesn’t only belong to Italian cuisine but it is also one of the favorite dishes of the American and British cuisine. So, the pasta bake has a wide range of variety on the basis of ingredients it uses as the chicken pasta, ground beef pasta, vegetables pasta and many more. Chicken pasta can also be served with soup. So, In this article, the chicken pasta will be provided with its recipe, kitchen instructions, and nutritional value.
This recipe of the chicken pasta would yield about 3 to 6 servings. The servings can increase or decrease by managing the ingredients in that way.
The total time required for this recipe of the chicken pasta is 30 minutes including the 5 minutes of preparation and 25 minutes of cooking.
- 320 g of the pasta or spaghetti
- 400 g of chicken either shredded or cubed according to your preference
- 4 to 6 tablespoons of the olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves in a minced form that makes about 2 tablespoons of it
- 2 small onion, finely chopped
- About 700 g of the ripened tomatoes that should be deseeded and chopped or mashed
- 2 teaspoons of the red chili flakes
- 1 to 1 ½ of the pepper in the ground form
- About 4 to 6 pinches of the allspice powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon of the herbs
Directions for the procedure:
The instructions for the recipe are:
- In a large pot, boil the water and add the salt and oil into it. Add the pasta into the boiling water and cook it until al dente.
- Withdraw some water from the pasta water and set it on aside. Drain off the pasta in a strainer or colander.
- Then, heat the oil and saute the minced garlic in it and cook the chicken. Add a bit of salt into the chicken and toss it well until cooked.
- Add the other spices into the chicken and saute them on high heat for 2 minutes and keep the chicken on aside.
Making the chicken pasta
- Add more oil on the pan and saute the garlic. Fry the onions and saute them until golden brown.
- Then, add the tomatoes and cook them until they thickened.
- Then, add the cooked chicken and about 3 to 4 tablespoons of the pasta cooked water into the cooking sauce. Mix them well until the sauce gets thick.
- Add the pasta into it and cook it for about 2 to 3 minutes. Then, add more of the olive oil if the pasta looks dry.
- Serve this delicious pasta hot
The nutritional value of this recipe is such that per serving it provides you about 77 g of carbohydrates, 28 g of proteins and 27 g of fats.
So, in the light of the above discussion chicken pasta is a delicious recipe that is easy to make but is at the top list of your favorite dishes either enjoyed at the dinner or in the lunch. So, this article recipe of the chicken pasta will be an awful and appreciable experience for you in your kitchen as it tastes great.