How to make beef broccoli stir fry
How to make beef broccoli stir fry
Beef broccoli stir fry is a delicious meal with the fresh broccoli and nutrition-rich beef with ever best stir fry sauce. Stir-frying is a Chinese technique to cook the food. In this technique, the ingredients of the food are fried in a small amount of very hot oil. The origin of the stir-frying is mainly China but it has now spread to the other regions of the world as well that include Asia and the west.
Different ingredients are cooked in the stir-frying upon which it varies. It may be the chicken stir-frying, beef stir-frying or the vegetables stir-frying. It can also be the combination of the vegetables and meat as in this article we are going to discuss the beef broccoli stir-frying. And It was too gorgeous taste with a perfect balance of sweet and savory stir fry sauce. This article will provide you the recipe of beef broccoli stir fry along with its nutritional value.
This recipe would yield about 8 servings of the dish. The servings can reduce or increase by managing the ingredients in that way.
The total time required for this recipe is 30 minutes that includes the 13 minutes of cooking with the 17 minutes of preparation.
- 2 pounds of the bite-sized beef steaks
- 4 tablespoons of the olive oil or vegetable oil, divided
- 2 pounds of the broccoli, chopped
- 4 teaspoons of the sesame seeds for garnishing
For making the stir fry sauce
- 2 teaspoons of the ginger, minced
- 4 teaspoons of the Garlic, minced
- 1 cup of the hot water
- 12 tablespoons of the soy sauce, low in sodium
- 6 tablespoons of the brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of the cornstarch
- Half teaspoon of the black pepper
- 4 tablespoons of the sesame oil
Directions for the procedure:
- On one side of the stove, starts cooking the white rice so that until when you have done with your stir fry cooking, the rice is ready.
- For the easy cutting and slicing of the beef steaks, place them covered in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Take a separate bowl and mix in it all stir fry sauce ingredients and stir all the ingredients well to dissolve the sugar. After that, keep the mixture aside.
- Take a large skillet and place it on the medium heat or flame and heat on it about 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Add the chopped broccoli into the heated oil and saute it for about 4 to 5 minutes with the partial covering of the lid.
- Stir and toss the broccoli florets continuously so that the broccoli is crispy, tender and bright green. Then remove the broccoli from the pan.
- In addition to the crispy broccoli, if you want softer broccoli to cook the broccoli in the water so that it is cooked under steam.
- Now increase the flame over the high and then add about 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and cook in it the beef steaks for about 2 minutes. Then, cook the beef steaks thoroughly from both sides.
- After that, low the flame to medium and add the already prepared stir fry sauce into the cooking beef and simmer it for about 3 to 4 minutes. So, the sauce will thick.
- Then, add the broccoli into the cooking mixture and stir to mix.
- So, delicious beef stir fry is ready to eat over the white rice.
The nutritional value of this recipe is such that per serving it provides you about385 kcal of energy along with 22 g of carbohydrates, 29 g of proteins and 21 g of fats. It also provides you 68 mg of cholesterol, 101 mg of calcium and 3.0 mg of iron.
So, in the light of the above discussion beef broccoli stir fry is a taste rich dish made with the tasteful ingredients of the fresh broccoli and the beef slices. So, it is a dish from the Chinese cuisine as the stir-frying is related or come from China. It often enjoye as a dinner or lunch as well. This article recipe tastes great and will be your most favorite one when you would try it in your kitchen.