Homemade Baked Beans in the Crockpot
Homemade baked beans in the crockpot
Introduction to Homemade Baked Beans:
When you talk about anything that is homemade, it is basically considered healthier and tastier. It also gives you an innate women insight into cooking. A Crockpot is used for cooking the food by simmering it on low temperature. A slow cooker or crockpot usually prepares a wide variety of foods. In the slow cooker, you can cook the food for about 7 to 8 hours. without sitting or standing beside. You can make a variety of foods in the crockpot such as the curry, meat and many others including the beans or lentils. In this article, we will discuss the recipe for the homemade baked beans in the crockpot. It is a side dish from the food course. It usually originates from American cuisine. The dish of Crockpot baked beans is a mix of 1. bacon, 2. beans and 3. a specific sweet and savory sauce.
RECIPE of Homemade Baked Beans
This recipe of the homemade baked beans in the crockpot would yield about 24 servings. The servings can increase or decrease by ingredients in that way.
The total time required for this recipe of homemade baked beans in a crockpot is 10 hours 20 minutes including 20 minutes of preparation and 10 hours of cooking.
Ingredients required for homemade Baked Beans:
- 6 cups of the dry beans that have been soaked for about 1 hour or overnight
- 3 cups of ketchup
- 3 cups of water
- Half cup of molasses
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- And 2 tablespoons of dry mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 12 slices of bacon thinly cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups of brown sugar
Directions for the procedure:
- So, First of all, take a slow cooker and place it on the spot where you are going to cook your dish. Then, remove the water from the soaked beans by draining it and place the beans in the slow cooker.
- Then, add all other ingredients including ketchup, water, molasses, onion, mustard, salt, brown sugar and bacon into the slow cooker containing the beans. So, stir all ingredients until they mix well.
- So, after that, cover the slow cooker and then cook it on the low option heat that is around 200. Then, Cook the beans in the slow cooker for about 8 to 10 hours. Then, Keep stirring the mixture occasionally at several times if you need it. Otherwise, it would be ok to not stir.
- So, Once the beans cooked you can enjoy them on the dining table as a side dish with other foods.
- So, Delicious beans ready to enjoyed and served.
So, The nutritional value of this recipe for the homemade baked beans in a crockpot is such that per serving it provides you about
- 296 kcal of energy along with 57 g of carbohydrates
- 4 g of proteins and 3 g of fats
- and; It also provides you with 1.0 g of saturated fat
- 5 mg of cholesterol, 12.9 g of fiber
- 282 IU of Vitamin A
- 7 mg of Vitamin C
- 118 mg of calcium
- 04 mg of iron
So, in the light of the above discussion, the dish of Homemade Baked beans in a crockpot is a side dish from the food course. It thought to originate from American cuisine. This dish cook for several hours slowly in the slow cooker and is usually a mix of 1. bacon, 2. beans and 3. a specific sweet and savory sauce. The recipe of the homemade baked beans in crockpot must try in your kitchen and If you try this recipe of the homemade baked beans in the crockpot at your home you will definitely end up happily. So, You will absolutely love it and enjoy it.
For More Detail about site search On Google
More Related Topics: