High protein breakfast without eggs
High protein breakfast without eggs
There is a large no of people who are not using eggs due to different reasons. Either may be due to some digestive issues or maybe any religious issue. But you want to take a healthy proteinaceous breakfast without eggs. So here I will discuss different high protein breakfast recipes. All recipes are easy and quick to make. So, there are different recipes you can choose any recipe for your breakfast.
Nuts are a very good source of proteins and fats. Waffles provide you a huge amount of protein. So, this is a simple and quick recipe for your breakfast.
Different ingredients for this recipe with their measured values are given below:
- 1 KNOW Better waffle
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- ½ small banana, sliced
Take 1 KNOW Better Waffle and toasted it. Then, take 1 tablespoon of butter and spread it on a waffle. Then, take banana slices to add more nutrition to it. So, now your high protein breakfast is ready to enjoy.
So, per serving it provides you 433 calories along with 35g of fat including 1g of saturated fat. 150mg of sodium, 26g of carbs including 9g of fibers 10 g of sugars and 20g of protein.
This is also an easy and quick recipe. So, along with providing high carbs, it will provide you a high amount of protein. Most of the people like banana and butter combo. So, here we will discuss this marvelous combo with a toasted slice.
The ingredients for this recipe with their measured values are given below:
- 2slices of Dave’s Killer Bread Powered thinly Sliced or any other bread which is available to you and you like most
- 2 tablespoons of Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butte
- 1 small sliced banana
Toasted 2 slices of bread. Then, spread peanut butter on it. Then, add slices of banana on it. Your breakfast is ready.
So, it provides you 440 calories along with 19 g of fat including 2g of saturated fat, 480mg of sodium, 50g of carbs including 14g of fiber and 14g of sugar,15g of protein.
Toast and Lox
Toast and lox is an amazing breakfast it will 21g of protein. With this, you will start your day with a super breakfast. So, this includes Echo Falls Wild Alaskan Sockeye Smoked Sliced Salmon that is very nutritious.
- 2slices of Ezekiel Sprouted Whole Grain Bread
- So, 2 tablespoons of Organic VCC
- 2 ounces of Echo Falls Alaskan Sockeye Smoked Sliced Salmon
- Toasted 2 slices of bread. Spread on it cream cheese. So, now the time is to add our most superfood Echo Falls Alaskan Sockeye Smoked Sliced Salmon. So, your healthy, delicious breakfast is ready.
It provides you 360 calories including 17g of fat along with 6g of saturated fat, 680mg of sodium, 30g of carbs including 6g of fibers,1g of sugar, and 21g of protein.
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smoothie
If you want to enjoy some drinks on your breakfast instead of any other type of breakfast. So, here we will discuss a delicious recipe for your chocolate smoothie. So, imagine you start your day with chocolate it will be amazing. This will be a very astounding start of your day.
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- And 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon of Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter or any other butter you like
- 1 cup of steamed and cooled cauliflower
- ¼ cup soft tofu
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- Take a jug or a blender add all ingredients in it. Then, just blend it thoroughly and ensure that all ingredients are mix well before enjoying this chocolate delicious milk-shake.
It provides you 340 calories along with 17g of fat including 3g saturated fat, 270mg of sodium, 33g of carbs including 4g of fiber and 15g of sugar and 18g of protein
In this article, I am trying to discuss the healthy, nutritious variety of breakfast.
If you don’t like to make any toast or solid breakfast. Just open your fridge and withdraw some ingredients and enjoy a smoothie. If you want a solid breakfast just toast bread, Then, spread some crème cheese or butter on it and enjoy delicious breakfast. So, the main thing will provide you a large amount of protein without using eggs in your breakfasts.