High-calorie breakfast ideas
High-calorie breakfast ideas
If you are extraordinary thin I mean slim and you want to get the weight to look fabulous. So, you are in right place. So, here we will discuss high calories breakfast ideas to get weight. It will make you good looking and gorgeous. So, in this article, you get various ideas for your high calories breakfast. So, You will find out recipes for different shakes and different dishes. In this article, you will find the recipes of a few healthy, high-calorie dishes.
Oatmeal Peanut Porridge
This dish requires just 10 minutes for its preparation
This recipe provides 1 serving of oatmeal peanut porridge. So, you can increase no of servings by increasing the number of ingredients.
Required ingredients for this recipe with their measured quantities are given below:
- ½ cup of instant oats
- 1 cup full-fat milk
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- A handful of raisins, soaked
- 1 tablespoon honey
- First of all, take a skillet to add milk in it
- Then, bring the milk to boil and add instant oats in it
- So, simmer cook the milk until oats become soft and milk becomes thick
- Then, remove it from flame and transfer it into a bowl
- Then, add honey and butter into it and stir well
- So, now, use banana slices and raisins for topping of porridge
- So, your full-fat breakfast is ready
Per serving of oatmeal, peanut porridge provides you 472 calories. So, that is a healthy starting of the day.
Delicious Mango Shake
It requires 10 minutes for its preparation.
This recipe will provide you 2 number of servings. So, you can increase or decrease the number of servings by managing the number of ingredients.
The required ingredients for this recipe along with their measured quantities are given below:
- 1 cup of mango
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup of water
- 6 Medjool dates
- 4 tablespoons honey
- A handful of blueberries
- A handful of hazelnuts
Procedure for this delicious recipe step by step are given below:
- Take a jug of a blender to add mangoes, yogurt, dates, and hazelnuts into it
- Then, add ¼ cups of water and honey, blend it thoroughly
- Then, pour it into two glasses
- So, now, use blueberries and hazelnuts for garnishing
This will provide you 451 calories.
Cottage Cheese Pancake With Raspberry Jelly
This dish takes 30 minutes for its preparation
This recipe will provide you 4 servings.
The ingredients with their measured values are given below:
- 1 cup of cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup of wheat flour
- 1 and ½ cups of whole milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 teaspoons butter
- and 4 tablespoons of honey
- 4 tables spoon of Greek yogurt
- Raspberry jelly
- Take a bowl to add cottage cheese, wheat flour, coconut oil, eggs, milk, and honey in it.
- Then, mix it well
- Then, take a skillet to add butter on it and a ladle of the pancake batter
- So, change the side after 2 minutes
- Then, serve with yogurt and raspberry jelly
Per serving of this dish provides you 116 calories.
Full English Breakfast
The cooking time for this dish is just 20 minutes.
This recipe of dish provides you 1 serving. So, you can increase the number of servings by increasing quantities of ingredients accordingly.
Different ingredients for this recipe along with their measured values are given below:
- Take a skillet, melt butter on it
- Then, pour sausages on it, add mushrooms and bacon strips in it
- So, now cook this all ingredients for 5-6 minutes
- Then transfer sausages, mushrooms, bacon strips to a plate
- Then, take a bowl crack open 2 eggs in it and whisk it lightly
- So, now, cook an egg on the skillet for 2 minutes and then sprinkle salt on it
- Then, transfer the egg to plate
- Then, toast bread on the skillet
- So, now transfer eggs on a plate, sausages, mushrooms, beans, and toast
- So, the English breakfast is ready for you
Per serving of this breakfast provides you 576 calories
I hope you will enjoy these recipes. You can get weight by using these dishes in your breakfast. So, in this article, you came to know the recipes of delicious mango shake, oatmeal peanut porridge English breakfast. So, you will get weight by adding these dishes to your breakfast menu.