Healthy Vegetarian recipes
Healthy Vegetarian recipes
In this article, we will discuss a few easy and simple vegetarian recipes. So, which will try to meet your protein and fat needs? There is a different and delicious combo of vegetables.
Creamy tomato risotto
So, Tthe total time required for this recipe is 40 minutes.
So, this recipe of creamy tomato risotto yields about 4 servings.
The list of required ingredients with their measured values are given below:
- 400g can chopped tomato
- 1L vegetable stock
- Knob of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 rosemary spring, finely chopped
- 250g risotto rice
- 300g cherry tomato halved
- Small pack basil
- 4 tablespoon grated parmesan
Method of preparation:
Step by step instructions for preparation and cooking are given below:
- So, first of all, take a half of vegetable stock and chopped tomatoes in the processor on. Blend it on pulsing mode until it smooth.
- Then, take a saucepan and pour this mixture into and cook it over medium heat. Add remaining stock and bring to a gentle simmer and then cook on low heat.
- So, during this process, take another saucepan and add butter and oil in it and gently heat until melt. Add onion and cook for 6-8 minutes until tender, now stir with garlic and rosemary and cook for further 1 min. Now add rice, mixing for 1 min.
- Then, add a quarter of hot stock and tomato paste in it and continue stirring. Let the risotto cook with often stirring. When the added stock is absorbed then add more stock. After adding half of the stock add the cherry tomatoes. Within 20-25 minutes add almost all stock in it. After 20-25 minutes check the softening of rice. Rice should be creamy and soft and cherry tomatoes too.
- So, cover and leave just for 1 min. Then mix it and serve it.
- Then, use parmesan and ground black pepper for garnishing
Per serving of creamy tomato, risotto provides you 381 kcal along with 10g of fat, 4 g of saturated fat, 61g of carbs, 9g of sugar, 4g of fiber, 13g of protein and 1.1g of salt.
Sesame parsnip and wild rice tabbouleh
The total time requirements for this recipe is 55 minutes.
This recipe of sesame parsnip and wild rice tabbouleh yield 3 servings.
The list of ingredients and their measured values are given below:
- 500g or 5 medium parsnip
- 2 and ½ tablespoon cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 130g wild rice
- 2 red onions
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 small pack mint
- 1 small pack coriander
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
Instructions for preparation:
Step by step instructions for preparing and cooking are given below:
- First of all heat oven to 200C0 fan/gas 6.
- Then, peeled parsnip and cut into thumb-sized pieces. Mix parsnip in ½ tbsp of the oil, the turmeric, coriander, and some seasoning, then sprinkle this mixture on the sesame seeds and well coat each and every seed.
- So, now put them in oven and roast for 30 minutes until they are soft.
- So, meanwhile, we will cook wild rice according to the instructions which are given on the packet
- Then, take a separate pan, heat the 1 tablespoon of oil, cut the onion sliced and add in the oil with 3 tbsp water. Cook for 10-15 minutes with occasional stirring until it becomes soft. Add 1tbsp of vinegar and cook until it turns bright pink.
- Then, use remaining vinegar for seasoning with tahini. So, whisk the tahini with vinegar and enough warm water to make a creamy dressing.
- So, now, Drain the rice, mix with ¾ chopped herbs and onions. Then, serve them in plates with a topping of the sesame parsnip, pomegranate seeds and with the remaining herbs.
- Then, Serve with tahini dressing drizzled over rice.
Per serving of sesame parsnip and wild rice, tabbouleh provides you 555 kcal along with 24g of fat, 3g of saturated fat,61g of carbs, 16g of sugar, 16g of fiber,15g of protein and 0.1g of salt.
The basic purpose of these recipes is to meet the requirement of protein and fat within the vegetarian diet. Try these recipes you will definitely enjoy these.