Very easy recipe to prepare and very, very good. If you then accompany these cakes with a dark chocolate sauce .. The following doses are for 6 single portions.
- 3 egg
- 60 gr flour for the molds
- 60 gr hazelnut flour
- 1 handful of chopped hazelnuts
- 90 gr sugar
- 1 vanillin sachet
- 1 untreated lemon zest
- butter for the molds
- First, chop the hazelnuts, some of which you will pass in the coffee grinder reducing them into flour. However, if you find hazelnut flour on the market, you can skip this last step.
- Turn on the oven and bring it to a temperature of 200 °.
- Break the eggs and whisk them with an electric whisk together with the sugar until they become frothy.
- Add the vanillin, the grated lemon zest, the chopped hazelnuts and both flours. Mix everything well so that the eggs do not fall apart and mix all the ingredients.
- Grease the disposable aluminum single-portion molds, pour the hazelnut mixture into each of them and bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- When they are swollen and golden on the surface (the toothpick test will give the certain response anyway), take them out of the oven, let them cool and serve accompanied with a dark chocolate sauce.