Tasty recipe for a cold dinner with friends on a summer evening
- 120 gr thickly sliced cooked ham
- 2 egg
- 1 lemon
- 200 gr mushrooms
- 60 gr canned corn
- 1 layer of pepper in oil
- 80 gr emmenthal
- 10 green olives
- olive oil
- Firm the eggs by cooking them for 10 min.
- Scrape the mushrooms, wash them quickly, dry them and cut them into thin slices.
- Sprinkle them immediately with the lemon juice and arrange them on a serving dish, covering it completely.
- Dice the ham, pepper and cheese and mix with the corn.
- Arrange everything on the bed of champignons and garnish with the egg wedges and small pieces of olives.
- Mix the mustard in a bowl with the herbs, oil and salt, spread on the plate and bring to the table.