GREEN BEANS FLAN
In the proportions that I give you, it is good to complete an appetizer; but it is perfect as a second vegetarian, increasing the doses (and decreasing the diners!)
- 300 gr green beans
- 1 leek
- 30 gr breadcrumbs
- 30 gr grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 egg
- olive oil
- Boil the green beans briefly: if you use frozen ones, you can avoid it.
- Slice the white part of the leek (but keep the green part).
- In a couple of tablespoons of oil, brown the leek and add the green beans: let them flavor, and finish cooking with a covered pan.
- Then put everything in the mixer and blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the beaten egg, breadcrumbs and Parmesan; mix thoroughly, season with salt and complete with a good grind of pepper.
- Now blanch the green leaves of the leek, and with them line a small baking pan, previously greased and sprinkled with breadcrumbs. Alternatively, you can also use small single-serving trays.
- Pour the mixture, leveling it, sprinkle the surface with breadcrumbs and place in a preheated oven at 180 ° for about 40 minutes.
- Check the cooking with the toothpick; let it cool before unmolding. If you have used only one pan, cut a few slices in the serving dish; if you have opted for the single portions, serve on the single plates.