A delicious and colorful appetizer, to be made in thirty minutes. This delicious recipe with prawns uses original combinations, for a delicious final result with a delicate flavor.
- 8 prawns (about 400 gr)
- 8 slices of colonnata lard (200 g)
- 3 eggplant slices (300 g)
- to taste Evo oil
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- to taste parsley
- to taste cognac to blend
- We wash the prawns and proceed to remove the shell, being very careful not to detach the head and tail.
- With the help of a small knife we make an incision on the back of the shrimp, starting from the attachment of the head. In this way, very gently, we remove the intestine.
- Let’s proceed to clean all the prawns, wash them gently under running water, and dry them carefully.
- Wrap them with a slice of colonnata lard forming a spiral, starting from the end of the head attachment to get to the beginning of the tail, and put them in the fridge so that they do not deteriorate.
- Take the aubergines, wash them and dry them, cutting them into slices of about 1/2 cm.
- Salt them lightly and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- We grill the aubergines and season them with a little chopped parsley and extra virgin olive oil.
- At this point, let’s proceed to cooking the prawns. In a non-stick pan, pour a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, and place the prawns.
- Let them brown for a few minutes, taking care to turn them over. We deglaze with cognac, and add salt and pepper.
- We prepare each single portion in this way: we place 3 slices of eggplant on the plate, giving them the shape we like best.
- Finally, we lay 2 prawns on them, with a sprig of parsley.