I really love combining fruit with the most varied dishes.
- 250 gr ricotta
- 100 gr chicken mortadella
- lemon juice
- 1 ripe kiwi
- 1 golden apple
- extra virgin olive oil
- Lightly toast the slices of bread.
- Mix the ricotta with 5/6 drops of Tabasco, a pinch of salt, two teaspoons of oil and the finely chopped mortadella.
- Spread the slices of bread with the mixture and complete the toasting.
- Cut the kiwi and apple into small pieces, mix well and sprinkle them with a few drops of lemon to keep them from blackening.
- Place them to complete the bruschetta and serve.