It is a very simple recipe, usable in two versions, salty and sweet!
- 500 gr ricotta , preferably sheep’s milk and fairly compact
- 2 – 3 egg
- olive oil for frying
- Cut the ricotta into slices about half a centimeter thick.
- Pass each slice first in the flour, then in the beaten egg to which you have added a pinch of salt.
- Fry by browning the slices on both sides.
- Place them on straw paper, arrange them on a hot serving dish and sprinkle them with a little salt if you eat them as an appetizer, with granulated sugar (in this case they should be served hot) if you prefer them as a dessert.