A fresh recipe for summer and slightly unusual croutons.
- 100 gr mixed field salads
- 1 sprig of burnet
- 1 sprig of nipitella
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons pickled capers
- 50 gr aged pecorino
- 1 hard- boiled egg
- baguette bread
- Take a mixture of wild salads, at least 4 different types, rocket, terracrepoli, salvastrella, lettuce, etc.
- Wash and clean them and coarsely grind them.
- Chop the previously firm egg, the anchovy fillets, the capers and the pecorino, trying to mix it well with the help of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the mixture to the wild salads and spread it all on lightly toasted slices of bread, decorated with Tuscan extra virgin olive oil and nipitella leaves.