EGGPLANT ROLLS WITH RICOTTA AND BOTTARGA
Excellent appetizer to be served cold.
- 500 g grilled aubergines
- 400 g ricotta
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of delicate extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 mustache grated bottarga
- to taste parsley
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of brandy
- 1 pinch of ground red pepper
- to taste black pepper
- to taste sea salt
- Prepare the filling with ricotta, finely chopped garlic, grated lemon peel, oil, brandy, bottarga (also grated).
- Season with salt and pepper, add the chilli. Mix well and stuff the aubergines.
- Roll them up, arrange them on a plate, sprinkle with parsley, add a drizzle of oil. Serve with a good white wine.