Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken enchiladas are a type of dish in which the corn tortillas are stuffed along with different filling materials such as, chicken, vegetables, salad, cheese, beans, potatoes, ham, bacon, and many others. Enchiladas are often covered with many savory sauces to enhance the taste and flavor. Its place of origin is Mexico. The main ingredients for this recipe include tortillas, chili pepper sauce, and chicken. So, In this article, the discussion will be about the recipe for the chicken enchiladas along with its nutritional value, kitchen instructions, and magic tips.
This recipe of the Chicken enchiladas would yield about 10 servings. The number of servings can increase or decrease by managing the ingredients in that way.
The total time required for this recipe of Chicken enchiladas is 45 minutes including 20 minutes of preparation and 25 minutes of cooking or baking.
- 2 cans of the enchilada sauce each weighing 10 ounces, divided
- 8 ounces of the cream cheese, cubed
- 3 cups of salsa
- 4 cups of the cooked chicken, either shredded or cubed
- 2 cans of the small red beans, each weighing about 15 ounces, drained
- 8 ounces of the chopped green chilies
- 20 flour tortillas, about 6 inches
Garnishing or extra topping:
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced olives
- Sour cream
Directions for the procedure:
The directions or instructions for the preparation of the Chicken enchiladas along with the kitchen instructions and magic tips are as follows:
- Take 2 baking sheets first and follow the following procedure for both.
- Then, The baking sheets should be 13 9 inches. So, Spoon about 1 cup of enchilada sauce in both baking sheets separately.
- Then heat a saucepan over the flame and cook the cream cheese and salsa in it until thoroughly mixed over medium heat for about 2 to 3 minutes with continuous stirring.
- Then stir it in the chicken, beans, and chilies.
- Now fill the tortillas in the center with the chicken mixture and after rolling them place them in the baking sheets with the seam side down and then covering the top of the tortillas with remaining enchilada sauce and the cheese.
- Cover the baking sheets and then bake in the oven for about 25 to 30 minutes at 350.
- Once cooked, top them with the garnishing material and then serve warm.
The nutritional value of this recipe for the Chicken enchiladas is such that 2 enchiladas will provides you about 468 kcal of energy along with 51 g of carbohydrates, 34 g of proteins and 13 g of fats. It also provides you with 6 g of saturated fat, 75 mg of cholesterol, and 8 g of fiber.
So, in the light of the above discussion Chicken enchiladas is a type of dish in which the corn tortillas are stuffed along with different filling materials such as, chicken, vegetables, and salad. Its place of origin is Mexico. Chicken enchiladas recipe must be tried in your kitchen. So, If you try this recipe of the Chicken enchiladas at your home you will definitely end up happily. You will absolutely love it and enjoy it.