DON’T LET THE FARMER KNOW
A dish as old as the world revisited in a hit and run way.This recipe belongs to the Recipe Book of the Italian National Cuisine
- ripe pears
- 150 gr sheep ricotta
- 100 gr grated young Sardinian pecorino
- 50 gr walnut kernels
- 150 gr grated parmesan
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- On a baking sheet we place a sheet of baking paper, with the help of a pastry ring we form circular piles of grated Parmesan cheese well apart.
- We pass the pan in the preheated strong oven, just long enough for the cheese to melt and color slightly, let the waffles cool.
- Wash the pears well, dry them, chop the walnuts coarsely, mix them with the ricotta cheese with the addition of pecorino cheese and balsamic vinegar, a little oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- On each wafer we spread a little of the mixture and on this we place a nice slice of pear, serve chilled.