Skip to content
CUBOTTI MUSHROOMS AND TRUFFLES
- 6 egg
- 3 tsp truffle sauce
- 1 mozzarella cheese
- 6 champignon mushrooms
- 1 garlic
- white wine
- In a pan, sauté a garlic in a shirt with a drizzle of oil.
- Add the champignon mushrooms cut with the mandolin, a pinch of pepper, a pinch of salt, the chopped parsley and deglaze with the white wine. Finish cooking and remove the garlic.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and the truffle sauce and the previously squeezed and crumbled mozzarella.
- Then transfer the mixture to a greased pan and place in a preheated oven. Cook for 20 minutes at 200 °.
- Allow to cool and cut into cubes.
- Arrange the mushrooms on each piece and put the toothpick to make it easier to grip.
You may also like...
error: Content is protected by eFoodChef Team Thanks